Jenni OTTILIE Keppler
Social & Environmental Interaction Catalyst
From experience I know, that I love working with people, who engage me in the development of their ideas and projects. I'm always looking for initiatives that are "meaningful" – i.e. sustainable, open source, environmental, social or just beautiful. If an idea inspires me, I will put all my energy into making it happen.
Whenever possible I try to engage my partners in live-designing sessions aka "rapid-prototyping", which delight my hands and soul as much as bringing characters and ideas to life in a short animation.
My creative heart especially glows, when blotting with ink and watercolor designing organic shapes, creatures and structures, that I deliberately like to share in a curated exhibition. Some nights are spent navigating on the paths of the "Vectorian Sea" to (sur)render in the land of "Pixel and Punze" in the early morning, where they fly out as poster designs, flyers, logos or infographics.
MISSION (as of 01.2014):
CREATING A MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE THROUGH COMMUNITY.
Always following the Lakota Words:
MITAKUYE OYASIN. – ALL ARE RELATED.
- Co-Founder & Member of the Open It Agency (since 2014)
- Member of the support team around OPENMEDiAID (January – July 2015)
- Exhibition "Tiefsee-Expedition Von-Stolz & Keppler" with Philipp Amand Stulz; find press coverage here (May 2015)
- Happy Thinkfarmer at the Thinkfarm Berlin, Co-Working Space for Eco-Social Change (since April 2014)
- OUI Share Fest 2014 Team Member; taking care of alternative marketing and helping plan on-site experiences
- Co-working and teaming for the OUI Share Summit Berlin (March–June 2014)
- Visual Appearance of OPENit Festival Berlin (2013) and Open Source Circular Economy Days (2015)
- Volunteer at OUI Share Fest 2013 + OUI Share Fest 2015
- Co-Founder of CuriosiTea (2013)
- Co-Founder of TAAK! Tauschakademie Halle (2013)
- Animation Music Video for the Song "Ghosts" by The Head And The Heart (2012)
- Co-Founder of BURGgrün – University-related Environmental Group (2009)
- Freelance illustrator and animator for Arkadia & Co. Design (since 2011)
- Bachelor Of Arts in Communication Design, University of Art and Design Burg Giebichenstein Halle, Germany (2008–2013)
- Erasmus all'ISIA Urbino, Italy (2011)
- Life on planet earth (1986 – now)
- Selected for the International Animation Festival Supertoon Festival 2014 in Sibenik with the Music Animation Video "Ghosts" in the categories Animation Short and Animated Music Video
- Nominated thrice for the Giebichenstein Design Preis 2013 (for TAAK! Tauschakademie + CuriosiTea)
- Awarded for TAAK! Tauschakademie with the Special Award of the Freistil e.V. Jugendengagementwettbewerb (2013)
Illustration, Graphic Design, 2D-Animation, Alternative Communication Strategies, Conceptual Thinking, basic Editing & Filming
Adobe says "Hi": Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Light Room, Sound Booth, Premiere, even Word, some Excel and *rolling drums* Power Point, experienced in teamworking using GoogleDocuments, Trello, WeChange, OwnCloud…
- Expert: English, German, Italian
Intermediate: Spanish, French
- Natural flame holder of community and team spirit
- All Natural Networker and Gatherer of Great People
- Able to do some Locking-Dance, make Kombucha and share home-made cookies with team-mates
Other valuable Experiences
I was able to collect a grand variety of experiences while traveling by bike and foot, hitch hiking, food saving, bartering, canoeing down the Hudson for the Two Row Camp, dancing, wwoofing, baby-sitting, selling asparagus, recycling at Zero Waste events, visiting recycling sites, studying and social-working in Italy, attending international team building seminars and exchanges, working and organizing in different team settings for events and trips.
- Bildungscent e.V.
- Bürgerbegehren Garnisonkirche Potsdam
- Do U Speak Green? (Organic Fairtrade Fashion)
- Ecosynomics – Institute for Strategic Clarity
- Friederike Abitz – Co-Creative Facilitator
- Galerie Baeren Berlin
- Heinrich-Böll Stiftung (Green political foundation)
- Kirschgarten Werder (Permaculture Cherry Plantations)
- NABU e.V. (Nature Protection Association)
- OPENMEDiAID (open source, non-profit, patient-centered and collaborative medicine platform)
- Open Source Circular Economy Days
- OUIShare (Network of the Sharing & Collaborative Economy)
- PIK –Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
- Quartiermeister – Bier für den Kiez (Social Enterprise)
- Thinkfarm Berlin
- TradeSchool Berlin (Knowledge + Skill Sharing based on barter)